In this guide we’ll walk you through joining our sims parent service!
Note: If you have already registered with our SIMS pay service, you will not be sent an invite email to SIMS parent. This is because you can now login to SIMS Parent with your SIMS pay credentials.
- You will be sent an email entitled “Stretford Grammar School – SIMS Online Services Invite”. This email will contain a link and a unique invitation code.
- Copy the invitation code, and click the link named “Click this link” as shown above.
- You will then be greeted with the screen shown here. You will need to pick an existing account you own to register SIMS Parent with. After this process is complete, you will always sign into SIMS Parent with the chosen account. If you have already signed up to SIMS Pay please use the same account you used.
- Once you have picked the account you will use, you will be brought to this screen, where you will need to confirm your name, and enter your unique invitation code you copied earlier.
- Once the details have been filled in, click the register button.
- You will then be asked a security question e.g the date of birth of one of your children at our school, please enter this and click the verify button.
- Once this is complete you will now be able to sign into SIMS Parent using the account you specified.
To login to SIMS Parent:
- Navigate to http://sims-parent.co.uk using a web browser of your choice.
- You will then be greeted with the screen shown below. Please select the account type that you signed up to SIMS parent with, and login.
- You will then be brought to the home screen.
- To view information pertaining to a particular child, please select the child from the bottom right hand section of the screen.
To login using the app:
- Download the CAPITA SIMS Parent App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- When you open the app you will be greeted with this screen shown below:
- Click the “Yes, Sign In” button.
You will then be brought to the screen on the right.
- Please select the account type that you signed up to SIMS parent with, and login.
- You will then be brought to the home screen as shown on the right.